Knowing what your audience and customers want is crucial to the success of your business. Not only does Brand.com help with this process, but they also know the importance of customer reviews and how people react and engage with a service or brand after reading them.
In the infographic below we have listed some of the different ways online reviews can influence decision making and how important they are for your business.
- 65% of people say they used their mobile device to find a business
- 65% of consumers read between 2-10 reviews
- 68% of women consult online reviews, along with 66% of men
- 58% of consumers trust a business that has positive online reviews
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 70% of people have used the internet to find a local business in the last 12 months
- 27% of consumers regularly use online reviews to determine which local business to use
- 16% of consumers said they used the internet every week to find local businesses
- 15% of consumers said they had not used the internet to find a local business
As you can see, the percentage of people that are searching for online reviews and trusting what they read is extremely high. Through the use of the Brand.com Command Center you can improve your online reputation and customer acquisition by making sure your positive content and reviews appear on the first page of search results.